Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24th.
Got up early (5:30) and on the road at 6:03. Drove 403 miles to Unidadilla, GA to our home Park of Resorts of Distinction. Paid for the next 7 days at a total cost of 14 dollars, 2 per day for 50 amp.
Had great weather and got 9.2 MPG - hope that keeps up.

We are settled in for the next week here. Real nice park with free pancakes for breakfast and then Sat they have a real feast - FREE too.

Looks like full timing is going to work out great.

When we parked and we opened the dish cabinet we got a dish jumping out and going in a million pieces! Well if that is the worst we do - I won't count that at all.

more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Otis & Linda: Have a great 7 months and make sure the "bucket list" gets filled up! I wish I were with you but things don't always work out like you want them to. I will be checking up with you every day.

    I'm going to give The Challengers you Blog-site and they can also keep up with you.

    Will miss you and love you both!

    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Otis and Linda!
    I am so happy for you!! What a wonderful adventure you have planned. I have missed seeing you this past year, but I will keep up with your travels via this blog this year.

    Gail West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how have you been Gail. We miss seeing you too. Having a great time and hope you are well and enjoying the summer. Please keep in touch.

      Otis

      Delete