Friday, May 25, 2012

Here it is! This week we leave for 7 months on the road traveling the good old USA.

Thurs., the 24th May we leave Florida for Unadilla, Ga. This is our first Resort of Distinction Park on this tril. We will stay at a number of them, and Thousand Trails Parks, on this over 7000 mile trip.

We are completely out of our stick house now and will be full timers from now on. At nearly 75 it is a real change fro me and my wife. I do say that she seems to be looking forward to it. She has been the primary care giver of our 17 month old great grandson and I am sure that that  is a real job.

Got the jacks all slicked up with silicon spray. Will check the 6 house batteries Wed. when I empty the black tank. We expect to pull out by 6:30 on the 24th. Will get to St. Augustine for breakfast.

That is the plan.

Otis and Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment