Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Supposed to get hot today. It is up to 82 at 1:14 pm. It is dry so that is good and we have great air so all is good.

Went down to the Sunday services at the Chapel on the Hill. It was a great service and the place was really nice. The preacher's wife (an ordained preacher herself), on the closing hymn, did sign language on Amazing Grace and this was very moving. This was, in my opinion, the highlight of the service. She reminded me very much of my sister Linda as you could feel her spirituality. We went down with our next door neighbors and had breakfast together before the services. The more you learn about this resort the better it is.

On the way back to our hill top site, I took some pictures of a couple of the activities available here. As I said, the more you see the more there is to see here at Rocky Fork Ranch Resort Kimbolton, Ohio.If you are ever in this area I am sure you will agree that it is worth the time and effort to visit. You will not run out of things to do.

Breakfast at club house
Chapel on the Hill


Inside the Church


The Amptheatre

The rodeo and miniature golf area




No comments:

Post a Comment